INTERIOR MINERAL PRIMER
FOR INTERIOR USE
Important Ordering Instructions
- New dry wall primer—creates uniform porosity
- Excellent bonding to most any mineral surface and previous painted walls
- Use as a basecoat for Limewash to create a porous mineral surface
- Pure mineral, no harmful chemicals
- No VOC’s, biocides or preservatives
- Primer is vapor permeable
- No odor
Mineral Primer is a pure mineral sol silicate interior primer and surfacer that is healthy and easy to use. No harsh chemicals or synthesized pigments included, only earthen mineral color and natural ingredients. High hiding white primer is ideal for dramatic color changes and transforms uneven, aged surfaces to a more uniform appearance.
Use on interior walls and ceilings of masonry, brick, stucco, drywall and plaster. Previously painted surfaces require the use of Mineral Primer to create a porous mineral surface for the Limewash to bond with. Self-priming on bare and porous masonry, drywall and plaster. Not recommended for wet or splash areas in kitchens, bathrooms or around other water features. It may also be used on interior wood that will not receive traffic or handling, such as beams or ceilings, when a limewashed matte finish is desired. Not for use on doors, windows, trim, cabinets or floors. Finish with Clear Matte Flat Sealer for a more durable finish in higher traffic areas.