Mineral Paint Color: 20303
INTERIOR MINERAL WALL PAINT
FOR INTERIOR USE
- Hand-crafted quality
- Pure mineral ingredients for the healthiest finish
- Mineral paint colors radiate light
- Subtle texture interacts uniquely with light
- Mineral paint is breathable for a hygienic finish
- Mineral pH naturally resists mold and mildew growth
- Certified pure and clean—UL Greenguard Gold Certified
- Safe and healthy to use
- Mineral Wall Paint won’t burn in case of fire
- Zero VOC and no odor
- Use on new or previously painted drywall, plaster, brick, stone, concrete or stucco
- Self-priming on most surfaces
- 5 X 11” paint swatches available
- Rare Mineral Color™ fan deck available
Mineral Wall Paint is a pure mineral silicate interior paint that is extremely beautiful and healthy to use and live with. Mineral Paint radiates ambient light in a unique way. The crystalline microporous surface breaks up and diffuses light for a “lively” appearance. Light dances across the crystalline surface to create unique tonal variations from morning to night. The luxurious feel of Mineral Paint is due to subtle texture delivered from tiny quartz particles. You’ve most likely never experienced the look and feel of mineral paints. No synthesized chemicals or additives, like ordinary paint, so you need not fear allergic reactions.
Mineral Wall Paint is extremely healthy to use and is earth friendly. It contains no added volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and no allergens. It meets or exceeds all local, state, or national environmental guidelines. Manufacturing processes are designed with minimum impact on the environment. Mineral Paint is very vapor permeable and allows indoor walls to breathe naturally to remain drier and provide a healthier indoor environment.
Use on interior walls and ceilings of masonry, brick, stucco, drywall and plaster. Self-priming on both bare and previously painted surfaces. Not for use on wood trim, doors, windows or floors. May be over-glazed with Mineral Stain and Glaze, for even more artistic options.
Your guarantee that Keim paints are safe, non-toxic and meet the highest EPA standards is documented by UL GreenGuard Gold Certifications. These products are tested for over 10,000 chemicals and exceed chemical emission standards which contributes to cleaner indoor air quality for you and your family.