Important Ordering Instructions
TO PRICE PAINT SELECT A COLOR BELOW YOU WILL THEN SEE QUANTITY OPTIONS AND PRICING.
– Extremely vapor permeable, never blisters due to moisture
– Penetrates bare masonry, permanently fuses with surface
– Excellent adhesion to previous acrylic and latex paints
– Bonds both chemically and mechanically—no flaking or peeling
– Provides a uniform sandy textured appearance
– Improves coverage of topcoats
– Apply to a variety of masonry surfaces
– Extremely low VOC and noncombustible
– Water base easy to apply and clean-up
– High pH (alkalinity) naturally resists mold and mildew—no biocides added
– Problem solver for uneven, aged surfaces—can make appear more uniform
Mineral Bonding Primer is a sol silicate lightly textured mineral based primer designed to prepare exterior new and previously painted masonry surfaces and glossy or tough to paint surfaces for painting with mineral paints. It provides tenacious adhesion and is ideal when multiple types of surfaces and textures are present. The sand texture minimizes the appearance of small surface defects and tends to bring variable textures and surfaces into a more uniform visual appearance. It provides added adhesion when renovating or coating sound acrylic and silicone resin-based coatings. Use on new and previously painted brick, stone, stucco and concrete fiber cement siding. It is required when using Limewash over existing acrylic/latex painted surfaces, but is not required for use with Mineral Masonry Paint.